Dedicate a year to becoming the go-to person and Thought Leader you are destined to be!
Become visible. Get your ideas into the world. Make an impact.
On-Demand Content Modules
Monthly Live Community Q&A Calls
Monthly Live Trainings
Quarterly Live WorkSprint Days
Quarterly Content Personality Parties
Thought Leader Interview Series
Click the plus signs below to explore the Academy modules.
Phase 1: Thought Leader Messaging
Module 1: Think Like a Thought Leader
- Discover what makes your brand, products, and services unique, so you can differentiate your business and focus from others in your industry.
- Identify your client, services, and emotional focus so you can highlight these qualities in your messaging.
Module 2: Become a Go-To Person
- Identify the top two qualities you want to be known for, so you can create messaging that attracts your ideal clients.
- Learn how to position yourself as a Thought Leader, so you are recognized as a go-to person among your industry peers.
Module 3: Assess Your Website Messaging and Layout
- Using your new Thought Leader focus, determine where your website messaging needs alignment, updates, and enhancements.
- Walk around your website, through the lens of a potential client, so you can improve the overall user experience.
Module 4: Refine Your Thought Leader Messaging
- Develop a mission statement that conveys your brand value, so prospects know exactly what your brand represents.
- Create messaging on your home page that captures people from the moment they land on it.
Module 5: Design Value-Packed and Profitable Service Packages
- Create service packages that provide tons of value to your clients (and increase your profit.)
- Write a Services Page that is personable and captures the essence of what you do and who you serve, so qualified potential clients reach out to work with you.
Module 6: Showcase Your Personal Story and Brand Vision
- Rework your About Page so you “come alive” to prospects who are engaging with your personal story.
- Highlight your brand vision and Thought Leadership focus, so industry peers and potential clients gain a deeper sense of your bigger vision.
Module 7: Gather Compelling Testimonials
- Discover how to ask for powerful, compelling testimonials which highlight the transformation you help your clients to achieve.
- Learn how and where to use testimonials on your website, so visitors understand the profound value your brand has in the world.
Phase 2: Thought Leader Branding
Module 1: Find Your Brand Voice
- Learn how to communicate in your own authentic way, so you attract people who “love” and “get” you.
- Activate your attraction factor so people naturally want to work with you.
Module 2: Develop Your Brand Manifesto
- Capture the essence of what your brand stands for, so people can get behind it and support you and your cause.
- Rally your community around your mission and give people a deeper experience of the value you provide.
Module 3: Humanize Your Brand
- Discover how to create an emotional connection with your audience, so you connect deeply with others.
- Learn how to build genuine relationships online, ensuring that your social media efforts are not a waste of time and energy.
Module 4: Craft Your Turning Points Story
- Discover your unique brand story and learn how to craft it, so others relate to you and your journey.
- Find ways to use your turning points story in your content marketing, so your message connects to those who need to hear it most.
Module 5: Differentiate by Telling Stories
- Share your personality by providing intimate glimpses into who you are, so you can connect more deeply with your audience.
- Discover how to incorporate your personal stories into your branding, so that your target market finds and connects with you.
Module 6: Develop an Opt-in That Positions You as a Thought Leader
- Develop a freebie that aligns with your Content Personality™ and positions you as a Thought Leader, so you can build your list.
- Create a 3-part nurture sequence, so you can foster and build relationships with those who are joining your community.
Phase 3: Thought Leader Marketing
Module 1: Take a Deep Dive Into Your Content Personality™
- Deepen your understanding of your top two content personalities, so you can easily use them to market and grow your business.
- Learn how to blend your top two content personalities to create powerful, innovative content your audience loves (and keeps them coming back for more!).
Module 2: Repurpose Content You’ve Already Created
- Understand how to get a lot of mileage out of each piece of content you create, so you can have more time and freedom in your business.
- Take inventory of the content you already have and discover how to repurpose it into a course, an ebook, a video or audio series, or even a visual representation!
Module 3: Design Powerful Email Marketing Campaigns
- Discover the two main forms of email marketing and determine which communication form is best for you and the community you are building.
- Learn how to deepen relationships and foster two-way conversations, so you create a loyal list of peeps who love you and what you do.
Module 4: Develop a Successful Content Strategy Plan
- Create a marketing strategy that incorporates your Thought Leader message and your Content Personality™, so that everything you do is in complete alignment with who you are and what you believe.
- Position yourself as a Thought Leader by identifying key themes in the content you’ll use consistently to build your platform.
Module 5: Crafting Stories That Sell
- Create engaging stories to use in your marketing, so you can connect with your ideal client on an emotional level.
- Learn how to take your prospective clients on a journey with you through the power of storytelling, so you can engage your ideal client with your products and services.