Episode 7: Creating an Engaged Community
What does it really take to create engaged communities who love what you are doing, want to be around you, and have a desire to help you spread your message? It’s time to start talking about what it really means to lead and grow an ENGAGED community. Because…it’s hard to be a Thought Leader in isolation.
On the live show, we talk about:
- The varying definitions of communities: online, offline, local, global, mailing list, Facebook groups, oh my!
- When is growing a community the right move for you in business?
- What are your goals for your community and why do you need to think this through BEFORE you start building?
- How to empower your members and be a leader people want to rally around.
- Discover Your Content Personality™: www.mshannonhernandez.com/cpquiz
- Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ContentStrategyLab/
- Join the Content Strategy Academy: www.contentstrategyacademy.com
- Book: Mastermind Dinners by Jayson Gaignard