What’s the Scoop?
“I got really clear on my message. I started to really see myself as the Thought Leader I am. I haven’t seen anyone else teach others about content the way Shannon does.”
“Shannon’s excitement and passion for marketing are contagious, jazzing us all up to put the information we learn into action. She has the vision, the wisdom, and the passion to help you to gain the knowledge and confidence to propel you forward in your business.”
Take a Sneak Peek at the Program Content!
Phase 1: Thought Leader Messaging
Module 1: Think Like a Thought Leader
- Discover what makes your brand, products, and services unique, so you can differentiate your business and focus from others in your industry.
- Identify your client, services, and emotional focus so you can highlight these qualities in your messaging.
Module 2: Become a Go-To Person
- Identify the top two qualities you want to be known for, so you can create messaging that attracts your ideal clients.
- Learn how to position yourself as a Thought Leader, so you are recognized as a go-to person among your industry peers.
Module 3: Assess Your Website Messaging and Layout
- Using your new Thought Leader focus, determine where your website messaging needs alignment, updates, and enhancements.
- Walk around your website, through the lens of a potential client, so you can improve the overall user experience.
Module 4: Refine Your Thought Leader Messaging
- Develop a mission statement that conveys your brand value, so prospects know exactly what your brand represents.
- Create messaging on your home page that captures people from the moment they land on it.
Module 5: Design Value-Packed and Profitable Service Packages
- Create service packages that provide tons of value to your clients (and increase your profit.)
- Write a Services Page that is personable and captures the essence of what you do and who you serve, so qualified potential clients reach out to work with you.
Module 6: Showcase Your Personal Story and Brand Vision
- Rework your About Page so you “come alive” to prospects who are engaging with your personal story.
- Highlight your brand vision and Thought Leadership focus, so industry peers and potential clients gain a deeper sense of your bigger vision.
Module 7: Gather Compelling Testimonials
- Discover how to ask for powerful, compelling testimonials which highlight the transformation you help your clients to achieve.
- Learn how and where to use testimonials on your website, so visitors understand the profound value your brand has in the world.
Phase 2: Thought Leader Branding
Module 1: Find Your Brand Voice
- Learn how to communicate in your own authentic way, so you attract people who “love” and “get” you.
- Activate your attraction factor so people naturally want to work with you.
Module 2: Develop Your Brand Manifesto
- Capture the essence of what your brand stands for, so people can get behind it and support you and your cause.
- Rally your community around your mission and give people a deeper experience of the value you provide.
Module 3: Humanize Your Brand
- Discover how to create an emotional connection with your audience, so you connect deeply with others.
- Learn how to build genuine relationships online, ensuring that your social media efforts are not a waste of time and energy.
Module 4: Craft Your Turning Points Story
- Discover your unique brand story and learn how to craft it, so others relate to you and your journey.
- Find ways to use your turning points story in your content marketing, so your message connects to those who need to hear it most.
Module 5: Differentiate by Telling Stories
- Share your personality by providing intimate glimpses into who you are, so you can connect more deeply with your audience.
- Discover how to incorporate your personal stories into your branding, so that your target market finds and connects with you.
Module 6: Develop an Opt-in That Positions You as a Thought Leader
- Develop a freebie that aligns with your Content Personality™ and positions you as a Thought Leader, so you can build your list.
- Create a 3-part nurture sequence, so you can foster and build relationships with those who are joining your community.
Phase 3: Thought Leader Marketing
Module 1: Take a Deep Dive Into Your Content Personality™
- Deepen your understanding of your top two content personalities, so you can easily use them to market and grow your business.
- Learn how to blend your top two content personalities to create powerful, innovative content your audience loves (and keeps them coming back for more!).
Module 2: Repurpose Content You’ve Already Created
- Understand how to get a lot of mileage out of each piece of content you create, so you can have more time and freedom in your business.
- Take inventory of the content you already have and discover how to repurpose it into a course, an ebook, a video or audio series, or even a visual representation!
Module 3: Design Powerful Email Marketing Campaigns
- Discover the two main forms of email marketing and determine which communication form is best for you and the community you are building.
- Learn how to deepen relationships and foster two-way conversations, so you create a loyal list of peeps who love you and what you do.
Module 4: Develop a Successful Content Strategy Plan
- Create a marketing strategy that incorporates your Thought Leader message and your Content Personality™, so that everything you do is in complete alignment with who you are and what you believe.
- Position yourself as a Thought Leader by identifying key themes in the content you’ll use consistently to build your platform.
Module 5: Crafting Stories That Sell
- Create engaging stories to use in your marketing, so you can connect with your ideal client on an emotional level.
- Learn how to take your prospective clients on a journey with you through the power of storytelling, so you can engage your ideal client with your products and services.